High Score Labs News • Jul 7, 2020
The Digital marketing landscape is fast changing. It has experienced unprecedented transformations coupled with a change in customer values and behaviour. To match the pace of the rapid shifts, organizations need to revisit their approach to keep up with forecasted marketing trends, boost sales and brand awareness.
Hence, we have listed the top five digital marketing trends in 2020 to help you level up your marketing game.
Video marketing is one of the most important marketing trends today. A website that has a video included, is 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than text.
You can use video marketing to:
- Create relevant video content that is either educational, informative, or has a story that seizes your target demographic.
- Incorporate appealing audio-visuals to deliver an all-embracing video experience for viewers.
- Share your video across all social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter to build more connections and drive traffic.
The AI-based wonder, chatbots continues to be an influential digital marketing trend in 2020. It is also assessed that around 85% of customer service will employ chatbots by the end of this year.
The reason why chatbot is loved by all is:
- Chatbots serve 24/7, deliver instant replies to inquiries and respond to simple questions.
- Bots empower users to make personalized, focused communications with limited human resources.
- Since it is AI-based, the system collects more increased data insights, which further aids to study more about the customers changing behaviours, in order to deliver an enhanced customer experience.
Schema Markups and Rich Snippets
Digital marketing is seemingly dependent on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which is one of the core components of the marketing strategy. It’s high time companies create rich snippets with Schema Markups to drive traffic.
A rich snippet comprises microdata, called a Schema markup, that explicitly informs search engines about each web page with all the relevant details to an optimized page, along with images, pricing, descriptions, etc.
There’s potential to increase web traffic by 31% with rich snippets. This is because the product pages are full of relevant information which has raised the visibility of the business.
Omni Channel Marketing
Omnichannel marketing is the method of marketing across various platforms (social media, apps, email and blog) that enables you to connect with more prospects.
Right omnichannel marketing can lead to improved user experience and solidarity brand message that compels call to action compared to single-channel marketing:
- An engagement rate of 18.96% on omnichannel vs. 5.4% on single-channel.
- 250% greater purchase frequency.
- Over 90% higher customer retention rates for omnichannel.
New Facebook Ad Marketing Trend For 2020
Facebook is one of the most loved social media platforms and is a primary one for around 67% of social media marketers.
There are diverse methods to utilise Facebook ads to market your business, of which stories ads is the most paramount one.
The benefits of employing Facebook stories ads are:
- Enhanced brand awareness
- Consistent engagement with followers
- Improved traffic to your web page
Marketing trends evolve with shifts and innovations in technology. And businesses must incorporate the latest trends and strategies to draw in new consumers and increase their brand visibility digitally, and be more proactive about the latest changes and trends in digital marketing.